Atlantic Wharf Property Management contracts with an independent security services firm to provide uniformed security services in the common areas of the property. The security staff are employed, trained and supervised by such independent security services firm. The general responsibilities of the security staff at Atlantic Wharf Office Tower are as follows.
- Assist tenant employees, visitors and customers with directions and information.
- Perform access control services in the lobby.
- Patrol the common areas of the complex.
- Document any observed or reported unusual, unfavorable, or criminal activities.
- Respond to emergencies and other requests for assistance.
- Notify public emergency agencies for assistance and response as appropriate.
Atlantic Wharf security officers have limited training and authority in dealing with potentially violent situations and should not be considered an alternative to public law-enforcement agencies.