Service Elevator Usage
- Service elevators are shared on a first come-first served basis M-F from 6am to 6pm.
- All deliveries requiring exclusive use of the service elevators, or for longer than 30 minutes, should be arranged for non-business hours and must be scheduled via special reservations outlined in the next section.
- Exclusive use of elevators is subject to availability and the customer shall be charged an hourly fee with a 4 hour minimum.
- In general, the freight elevator is available for exclusive use from 6pm-6am Monday through Friday, and all day Saturdays and Sundays.
- Elevator hatches are not permitted to be opened for any reason. Oversized furniture and equipment may require an elevator mechanic’s involvement, which must be arranged through the Atlantic Wharf Property Management Office at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance. There will be an hourly fee charged to the customer for the special services.