Atlantic Wharf Security
Atlantic Wharf Security serves the complex 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Atlantic Wharf Office Tower Security Lobby Desk can be contacted at (617) 603-7190.
- Atlantic Wharf Property Management contracts with a security services firm to provide uniformed security officers.
- A uniformed security officer is posted at the Atlantic Wharf Office Tower Lobby Desk 24/7.
- An additional uniformed security officer provides random foot patrols around the interior and exterior of the property and is available for response to incidents, emergencies or general requests for assistance.
- The Boston Properties Control Center – located at the Prudential Center – is staffed around-the-clock to monitor energy management alarms, provide backup for security systems monitoring and to initiate response to incidents or requests for assistance.
- Extensive closed circuit television cameras monitor various locations throughout the Atlantic Wharf Complex.
- Radio communication systems provide continuous contact among all security staff.
- Public emergency assistance intercoms are located throughout the garage and provide direct voice communication to the Atlantic Wharf Security. A card access system provides office building access control (See Access Control Section for more information).