Loading Dock Limitations
There is a truck load limit of 250 lbs per square foot in the concourse and loading dock areas. Loading dock is limited to trucks no greater than 35 feet in length and 13 feet in height. No more than two trailers are allowed in the loading dock at the same time. No engine idling is permitted in the dock and concourse areas. Truck engines must be shut off to prevent exhaust fumes from entering the building. No packing materials, pallets, trash, or any other delivery related debris is allowed to be left on the dock.
- All deliveries must be pre-authorized in advance through the Atlantic Wharf Building Management by entering all visitors/vendors/contractors into the system.
- The Loading Dock Master will determine loading areas for the delivery of materials. The parking limit at the loading dock is thirty (30) minutes during business hours (6:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, legal holidays excepted). Loading areas for the delivery of materials during non-business hours will be coordinated by Security.
- All deliveries requiring more than thirty (30) minutes of delivery truck parking on the loading dock must be scheduled in advance via special reservations for non-business hours.
- Truck docks and loading areas are to be used for loading and unloading only. Any vehicle left unattended will be towed away at its owner’s expense.
Reservations for Extended Loading Dock Time
- Reservations for extended loading dock time can be made by submitting a request, including date, times, purpose and any other special needs, at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance. All requests should be submitted by a Tenant Representative via www.bptenantservices.com.
- Extended loading dock time is only available during non-business hours: 6:00 pm – 6:00 am Monday through Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday.