All decorations must be made from artificial flame resistant materials. Decorations of a natural evergreen variety or other natural decoration (i.e. laurel, holly, wreaths, etc.) are not permitted. Decorations may be used in open areas only and are prohibited in elevators, stairwells, and confined areas.
Please see the following guidelines listed below:
- Only artificial, flameproof trees may be used for decoration.
- Decorations may be used in open areas only and are prohibited in elevators, stairways and confined areas.
- No decorations of a natural evergreen variety or other natural decorations (i.e. laurel, holly,
wreaths, etc.) shall be permitted.
- Exit doors must be kept clear of decorations.
- Decorations should not be placed in close proximity to sources of heat.
- Never hang anything from a sprinkler or place decorations in such a way that they may obstruct a sprinkler.