Employee ID Badge Responsibilities
- ID badges should remain with the employee and not be left in the office.
- ID badges should be displayed to a uniformed Atlantic Wharf Security officer when entering the building.
- ID badges should not be borrowed or shared by employees, and must never be given to non-employees.
- Lost or stolen ID badges should be reported immediately to the Tenant Access Control Coordinator who will notify Atlantic Wharf Security so that the badge's access authorization can be deactivated.
- Malfunctioning ID badges or other problems should be reported to the Tenant Access Control Coordinator.
- ID badges must be surrendered to the Access Control Coordinator upon termination of employment.